The MEGA-team is happy to announce its training course that addresses youth workers and all those that work with young people. The course is a blended learning offer which seeks to enable youth workers to implement the MEGA approach at empowering young people to critically analyse Europhobic distortions of the European Union and to learn to act as “European ambassadors”, i.e. to convincingly spread realistic images of the EU among their peers.
The MEGA training consists of three components: Online self-learning phase inaugurated with a joint webinar, a 3-day virtual training, followed by the implementation phase.
Webinar on 15.06.2021 at 17.00 CET: Presenting trainers, concept & introduction to e-learning
3-day training on 5th, 8th and 13th of July, 2021 with sessions from 10.00 to 12.30 & 14.00 to 16.00 CET
Follow-up phase: Implementing MEGA learning activities with young people
Main topics will be:
- Module 1 (e-learning): Introduction: Relevance of Project, New myths coming up, Pros & Cons of EU, Key findings of MEGA Research
- Module 2 (e-learning): Methodology & Technology: Unmasking fake news, Gamified learning, Using the Platform
- Module 3: Self Testing & Training: Playful start to get into the topic, E-learning review, Embedding of topic in informal learning activities
- Module 4: Key qualifications to combat Europhobia: Black stories, Critical thinking, Quiz based & Peer-to-peer learning, Empowerment
- Module 5: The game – Part1 playing it & Part2 using it in practice, Concepts and games
The course will be provided in English. Participation is free of charge.
For further information, please find the course concept here.
Or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org