The GINCO team presents GINCO Tools & Training as a follow up project in response to the needs revealed in GINCO surveys and research.
GINCO T&T is a Grundtvig Multilateral Project and aims:
- to improve the quality of provision and delivery of international continuous professional development courses (CPD) for adult education staff;
- to contribute to the professionalisation of trainers and organisers running European in-service training courses for adult education staff.
In order to accomplish this GINCO T&T will provide a wide range of training and support to cover the specific needs of the IST training providers.
The direct project target groups are:
- adult education (AE) staff from Grundtvig course providers
- organisers of in-service training for adult education staff
- potential GRU course providers and AE providers who may wish to internationalise their local in-service training course offers
Secondary target groups are:
- LLP NAs
- educational policy makers at European and national and regional levels.
Next to a number of relevant training materials the main product of the GINCO T&T project is a modular Grundtvig course for Grundtvig course organisers: “How to organise high quality Grundtvig courses”.
All GINCO T&T activities and material will be published on www.ginconet.eu.