GINCO T & T pilot course in December 2013 in Alden Biesen
The GINCO T & T consortium is currently working on the development of a modular training course aimed at enhancing those eight competence areas that had been identified as being important for Grundtvig course providers.
The eight competence areas have been prioritised by the team – priority will be given to the following topics:
- educational development and planning of competence oriented learning
- quality care and evaluation
- public relation and outreach
- management and organisation
Topics of interest will be interwoven or directly practised, such as:
- ICT use
- EU dimension
- social and professional support
If you are interested in knowing more about the course and the registration procedure, please contact us.