The course is aimed to everybody who works in education and wants to know more about circular economy. The course will run for 4 weeks, 1h course + 2 homework per week, and will include access to the EMMA online platform, a weekly menu of recommended reading, videos, links to further information, circular economy quizzes
To enroll : http://platform.europeanmoocs.eu/
Curious? Read more …
Sign up and select the course Circular economy. Enroll for the course.
- Lesson 1. General introduction on Circular economy
- Lesson 2 A didactical approach for education for a circular economy
- Lesson3. Sequence of assignments
- Lesson 4. Case studies:
- Drinking package. A sequence of lessons conducted in Lambertus scholen (Belgium)
- Fashion design. A serious of lessons conducted in ROC Tilburg (Netherlands)
- you’ll learn what circular economy means;
- you’ll be introduced to competencies for a circular economy;
- you’ll learn how circular-economy-competencies can be achieved;
- you’ll experience how such a learning process can be conducted;
- you’ll be introduced to examples of ThreeC school practices.
Author: Martin de Wolf