The PACE project is coming to an end and it will leave as heritage a Community of Practice for European project actors. The Community meets via the PACE interactive learning and community platform, a cloud-based solution which offers project management support tools making full use of multimedia, Social Media and mobile learning.
In the last two years PACE has supported and will keep supporting project managers all over Europe by
- further improving and
existing tools for transnational project management. In particular, on the PACE platform project actors can find 40 learning objects (material, tools, templates, checklists, methods etc.) on:
- Planning, organising and monitoring a project
- Project administration (financial and contractual management, reporting)
- Quality & Evaluation
- Dissemination & Exploitation of project results
- People Management (intercultural issues, communication, team building, networking, conflict management, competence development etc.)
Also, PACE has developed and implemented new forms of self-organised events – the PACE BarCamps – for practitioners for networking and sharing good project-management.
To become part of the PACE Community you can access the PACE platform here: http://pace.sabacloud.com. Coordinators and partner of EU-funded projects are invited to join the platform! There it is possible to:
- benefit from the free access to project management material and learning tools
- share your project management experience and support the community in improving and further developing existing tools
- use the platform for project development and partner search
- establish subgroups or rent out PACE project workspaces
Further information on the PACE project can be found here: http://www.eu-projekte.at/pace/