The course programme starts in Alden Biesen on the 9th September and consists of a series of sessions in which we go through the process of organising EU adult education staff courses. Related to that we offer sessions for developing competences to bring the process of organising IST courses to a high level of quality.
These sessions will focus on:
- validation of learning outcomes,
- evaluation and quality,
- PR, marketing and outreach
- management and organisation.
On the 11th September at 11.00 the course participants will move
to Leuven (Park Inn hotel) where they will join the international
GINCO T&T conference as part of the course. 40 more people
will join the group. This conference will include more presentations, workshops and networking opportunities and will end on
the 12 September at 15.00.
1) Course: 9 – 11 Sept.: Landcommanderij ALDEN BIESEN, Kasteelstraat 6, B 3740 Bilzen, Belgium,
Web page: www.Alden-Biesen.be
2) Conference: 11 – 12 Sept.: Park Inn hotel, Leuven (Louvain) ,
Participation: Only on the basis of an application approved by the
GINCO T&T team.
Interested in joining course and/or conference for free?
Please download the application form and send to: