When it comes to selecting the right digital tool for your business tasks, it pays to bear the following aspects in mind:
- What specific features does the tool offer?
- What needs and requirements does the tool fulfil?
- To what extent can the tool improve the performance?
- To what extent can it integrate with other tools?
- To what extent is the tool user-friendly?
- How comprehensive is the tool in performing tasks?
- How easy can it be integrated in the system and be used?
- What maximum capacity does the tool offer?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of used tools?
- To what extent can it be mainstreamed through the company in different departments and teams?
- To what extent can the tool ensure data and privacy protection of the users?
- What kind of encryption and other security measures does it use?
- How cost-effective is the tool in comparison in other tools and the offered features and functionalities?
- What kind of technical support and customer service does the vendor offer?
- Is it available 24/7? How responsive are they?
If you like content like the one posted above, you will find more in our upcoming PROSPER training modules.