Fostering the concept of accessibility and offering an adequate welcome, support and assistance to people with mental disabilities
- Analysing the Italian and German context (laws regarding accessibility, already undergoing initiatives and good practices);
- Adapting the formative French material to the Italian and German contexts;
- Experimentation: starting the training process for the staff of the Italian and German supermarkets taking part in the project;
- Evaluation of the acquired competencies through the European system Level 5
- Developing a wide consensus, both at a national and at a European level and involving other stakeholders like the retail chains, other public and social services.
- Involved supermarkets: CONAD in Italy, E.Leclerc in France and TEGUT in Germany.
- Project coordination: Cooperativa Sociale Kara Bobowski, Italy
- Funded by the European Lifelong Learning Programme Leonardo da Vinci – Transfer of Innovation
- Duration: 01/12 – 12/13
Further information: www.supermanproject.eu