Building a sustainable network for promoting European cooperation and innovation in science education at secondary level
- Strengthening the European dimension of science education and science work.
- Improving science education and training quality.
- Exchange of existent innovative approaches in science education field.
- Organisation of European discussion forums for best practices and experience exchange.
- European research and comparative analyses and case studies
- Implementation of a European resources generator.
- 14 partners from six European countries.
- Project coordination: University Marconi, Rome, Italy
- Funded by the EU-programme LLP Comenius
- Duration: 10/09 – 09/12
For further information please have a look at the projects webpage http://www.seepnetwork.eu/