The main aim of the project is to:
- empower the ageing workforce by developing innovative training strategies that can be successfully applied both in continuous professional development (CPD) for 50+ employees and in VET programmes for active adult job seekers;
- develop age-sensitive approaches to learning and continuous professional development in order to actively engage older workers and job seekers.
This shall be achieved by:
- exploring existing approaches and state of the art on age-responsive education, in terms of awareness levels, good practices and ongoing experiences ;
- developing guidance, training and coaching products which will enable trainers, CPD and VET providers to offer innovative tools and resources to organisations and older individuals.
- setting up a multi-lingual e-platform – the SASSI Hub and Community website – where senior learners, VET and CPD providers and HR managers can ‘meet’ and share experiencese
- developing and promoting a certification system. The idea is to build up a sound process to enable educationalists to become age responsive learning providers, by embedding the SASSI approach and developing concrete learning activities accordingly.
- VET and CPD trainers;
- HR managers
- line managers with people management;
- external stakeholders and institutions;
- the broad society.
- coordinated by: Apricot, Loughborough, UK
- seven partners from six countries (AT, DE, NL, PT, SK, UK)
- funded in the framework of Erasmus+
- Duration: 09/2015-08/2017
Please find more information on the SASSI Website.