The project team is currently developing the I-CARE training offer addressing trainers who provide training to people working in the social and healthcare sector, on the one hand, and a learning App addressing employees in the social and healthcare sector, on the other hand. Topics that are addressed in both offers are:
- Culture, Diversity & Raising Awareness
- Intercultural Communication
- Eating, Drinking, Celebrating, Fasting
- Aging, Dying, Death
- Body, Gender, Sex, Intimacy
- Pregnancy, Parenthood, Children, Family Structures
- Disability, Psychology & Mental Problems
- Dealing with Pain
- Working in Culturally Diverse Teams
- Creating own Learning Materials
The traininig will be available in all partner languages and will be piloted after the summer holidays.
The I-CARE partners invite interested trainers and training institutions to contact one of the partners to get further information.