During an internal piloting with some of our colleagues, we had the chance to test out the exercises we developed in the last months. The exercises were developed with the values and approaches of Restorative Justice in mind. They were designed along five main topics, which were the following:
- Problems and challenges of digital work
- Stereotypes among youth (gender, culture, etc.)
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Self-performance and empowerment
- Engagement and participation
Each partner developed one exercise per topic and tried them out in an internal piloting. This was a good opportunity to see whether the activities were explained well and, actually, worked when doing them with a group. We were able to make some last changes and adapt the activities in time for the training course at the end of November.