EU-Projects as informal learning settings for coordinators and partners: Assessing and evidencing the impact of European projects and actions in respect to specific European collaborative learning objectives
- Assessing and evidencing the acquired competences in European partner projects (such as intercultural competencies or communication skills) by means of the approach developed in the projects ACT and ACT-NET.
- Evaluation of a representative number of partner projects on the basis of quantitive and qualitative analyses.
- Six partner institutions from five European countries
- Project coordination: University of Kassel
- Funded by the European Lifelong Learning Programme Grundtvig
- Duration: 12/09 – 11/11
For further information, please visit our website: www.vip-eu.org