Integrated Environmental Management in Hospitals
Introduction of an integrated management system in European hospitals
- Developing IT-based instruments for the support of integrated management systems (quality and environmental management).
- Qualification of staff in hospitals as “multiplier” for implementing the environmental management system in their hospital.
- Preparing the certification of the hospitals according to EMAS.
- BUPNET as cooperation partner with the task to develop a “distance consulting platform” for environmental management in hospitals.
- Combined development, consulting and training project with elements of e-learning (trilingual).
- Subjects: environmental management, e-learning, training for trainers in the institutions, EDP-staff.
- Four partner hospitals from four EU-countries.
- Funded by the EU-programme LIFE Environment
- Duration: 03/02 – 10/05