Educational and vocational counselling services and training in (inter-) personal skills for patients in rehabilitation centres
- Collecting crucial data in rehab centres in the course of a needs analysis: rehab staff approach and patients’ educational and social demands
- Developing the counselling concept and the training materials on the basis of the needs analysis and with active participation of the target groups
- Development and delivery of an open source e-learning platform.
- Piloting the counselling approach and the blended learning materials in the five participating countries over a period of six months.
- Gathering feedback in the pilots and developing a good practice brochure.
- Six partners institutions in six EU-countries.
- Project coordination: die Berater, Vienna, Austria
- Funded by the EU-programme LLP Grundtvig
- Duration: 10/08 – 09/10
Further information can be found here: www.rehab-counselling.eu