Development and delivery of a European training course for educa-tionalists in the field of domestic violence
- Developing an innovative training to improve the competencies of all those professional groups working with potential victims of violence in order to supply them with a targeted consulting and support
- Realising single training modules on a national level as well as a test run of the entire course on a European level.
- Adapting the training approach and material on the basis of the pilots.
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy for the training offer.
- Nine partner institutions from eight EU-countries
- Project coordination: BUPNET GmbH
- Funded by the EU-programme Socrates/Grundtvig 1.1
- Duration: 10/06 – 09/08
For further information please visit our website.