Promoting the dissemination of a mix of learning methods (blended learning) in advanced training and further education
- Survey and analysis of well proven training practice in blended learning in Europe.
- Elaboration of a training course for trainers who wish to design and present their services in a mix of learning methods (face-to-face lessons, eLearning, projects).
- Realisation of single training modules on a national level as well as a test run of the entire course on the European level.
- Eight partner institutions from seven European countries.
- Project coordination: BUPNET GmbH
- funded by the EU-programme Socrates/Grundtvig 1.1
- Duration: 10/05 – 09/07
For further information please visit our project website.