Introduction of an environmental management system in European schools
- Promting active citizenship among students by introducing activities related to the development of sustainable environmental awareness in six regional European training networks
- Improving the attractiveness of school education by means of innovative didactic approaches, innovative learning content (environmental management systems) and by introducing new methodologies and management tech-niques in schools
- Contributing to improving the environmental output of European schools
- Project coordination: BUPNET GmbH and the district of Kassel
- funded by the EU-programme Socrates/Joint Actions
- Duration: 12/04 – 11/06
For further information on the project please visit our website.