Improving the intercultural competencies in institutions of the social and health sector in Europe
- Developing a common and transferable approach for intercultural staff training taking into account current situations in the partner countries as well as special requirements of partner institutions.
- Developing and testing intercultural training courses with a blended learning approach for staff members in the partner institutions with their target groups.
- Elaborating a multilingual data base with intercultural terms and information.
- Competence transfer and exchange of best practice when dealing with ethnic minorities.
- Nine partner institutions in seven European countries.
- Project coordination: BUPNET GmbH
- funded by the EU-programme Socrates/Grundtvig 1
- Duration: 10/04 – 12/06
Please visit our project website for further information.