- Self-Analysis of the trainers training needs to identify which skills, knowledge and competences the trainers in the health field have vs. they should possess (competence gap) to effectively perform their job, considering the environment evolution which they have to integrate and assure
- Creation of a database of best practice in knowledge management
- Development and piloting of a training package for trainers in the health sector on the basis of achieved information.
- Seven partner institutions in five European countries
- Project coordination: Ospedale Gradenigo, Turin, Italy
- funded by the EU-programme LLP/Leonardo da Vinci
- Duration: 01/08 – 12/09
For further information please visit the project website