Using the potential which young migrant footballers display on the foot-ball pitch for re-entering education and vocational training and thus improving their social integration
- Conducting a needs analysis in the football clubs to find out the educational needs of players and coaches.
- Developing a training programme for young migrant footballers and football coaches.
- Piloting the training programmes in the football clubs in each partner region.
- Analysing the results and experiences in the national pilots and finalising the training programmes for migrant footballers and their coaches.
- Seven project partners from seven European countries.
- Project coordination: die Berater, Vienna, Austria
- Funded by the European Lifelong Learning Programme Grundtvig
- Duration: 12/09 – 11/11
For further information please visit the project website: www.hattrick-project.eu