Supporting international mobility activities for in-service training for adult educators and the development of international training courses that meet LifeLong Learning Programme (LLP) priorities.
- Networking and collaboration among (potential) course organisers of European Grundtvig courses.
- Support for development, promotion of access, delivery, accreditation and sustainability of Grundtvig courses.
- Organisation of national and European information and training days for (potential) course providers.
- 21 partners from 14 European countries.
- Project coordination: Alden Biesen, Belgium
- Funded by the EU-programme LLP Grundtvig
- Duration: 10/09 – 09/12