Improving the quality of networking in education in Europe and increasing the number and quality of Grundtvig networks
- Development and delivery of a training course on networking skills and competences for successfully planning and implementing networks in adult education, with a special focus on the EU-programme Grundtvig.
- Increase in professionalism among adult education practitioners through the acquisition of networking skills.
- Better understanding of the network concept in the funding programme and introducing management strategies and practical tools for successful network implementation.
- Promotion of cooperation between adult education institutions in Europe.
- Six partner institutions from six European countries.
- Project coordination: die Berater, Vienna, Austria
- funded by the LLP/Grundtvig Programme of the EU
- Duration: 10/07 – 09/09
For further information please visit the project website.